We can deliver to most countries around the world that DHL Worldwide Shipping delivers to in a reasonable time frame depending on your location in relation to Qatar. Free delivery in Qatar.
- Delivery within 3 to 7 working days.
- Not satisfied with your order? Exchange it for free with in 14 days.
- Contact our customer service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+974) 40207888 for any details.
- Delivery time frames are an approximation depending on a smooth transition of your package through customs. We cannot predict or be responsible for your countries customs procedures or delays.
- All orders require a signature upon receipt and our shipper will not deliver your package without a signature. Delays can also occur due to your unavailability to sign for your package or to pay for the required customs and taxes needed upon delivery.
- For orders to Saudi Arabia A copy of your Saudi National ID or valid resident permit (Iqama) must be provided to DHL when your order arrives at customs.
- We are not able to redirect any shipments once they leave our warehouses, so please make sure that you or someone representing you will be available at the address that you first instructed us to ship to.
- All shipments are insured by ARABIAN PORTER until they reach your delivery address and you or your representative signs for their receipt which automatically transfers all responsibility for the package to you and your representative.
- All purchases are charged as Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) therefore the final purchase price will include shipping and import fees. Eventual additional local taxes not related to custom import, such as State Tax is not included and is the customer's responsibility.
- In the case that our shipper cannot deliver your package to the address you have given us and has to return the package back to ARABIAN PORTER, the customer will be liable for all expenses incurred including but not limited to duties, taxes, return shipping charges. These expenses will be deducted from any refund.
- Upon receipt of any package, the customer must check that it has not been tampered with or opened before signing. In the case that the box has been opened or is in poor condition, it is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the contents of the box and reconcile any differences to the invoice included in the package. Customer should then sign for the package noting any discrepancies with our shipper and inform us of this by email at email@example.com.